Let us host the
MyFirstGym is the perfect birthday party venue for boys and girls aged between 7mths – 13yrs. We give your birthday child and their friends the full run of the facility, filling the celebration with instructor-led games, music, and fun! Parents, sit back and enjoy the birthday party – you don’t even have to worry about setup or cleanup, making it that much more fun for everyone, if you’re a member it’s only $249 for a party they’ll never forget, for non-members it’s just $299, so call us today to book your young ones’ party of a lifetime!
How the party works:
- It’s super easy – we set up, clean up, and entertain the kids
- We supply tables and chairs for each paying party guest
- You can invite up to 15 kids – we even take care of the invitations for you
- We decorate your table
- You may bring your own party food
- We offer cooking facilities: stove, oven, fridge and freezer, microwave and jug
- Enjoy 2 hours of exclusive gym access
- You can bring in your own music if you like, otherwise we will supply it
- You can bring in a slideshow of photos to display
- We create and provide the entertainment by age group
- Activities include: parachute games, gymnastics activities and fun skill based activities
- Every party guest receives a free VIP pass to come and try a class with us
- Sit back and watch the kids at play!
- We know you will have an awesome time with us at MyFirstGym.
- We look forward to seeing you all soon.
MyFirstGym’s Date Night allows you the opportunity to take a well-deserved break. Pop out for dinner or a movie knowing your little ones are safe and having a great time with the MyFirstGym team.
This incredible evening for your children is filled with a variety of fun classes and activities, and they won’t want the night to end! Just bring your own healthy snacks to tide the young ones over. We cater for the more relaxed young ones too and have a movie playing in the chill out zone for them.
Date Nights run on the last Friday night of every month from 6pm-9pm, for only $29 per child it’s worth the peace of mind.